Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Vegetable Cheddar Sauce

Can't get your little picky eaters (or in my case, big) to eat veggies, especially broccoli? I have been trying to find a cheese sauce to go on top and nothing seems to work or I can't remember to buy the products before hand. I have honestly considered buying the broccoli and cheese frozen selections to get them to eat it. I found a solution without paying the price of those expensive green giant products, with who knows what kind of cheese mixture.

I used my medium white sauce recipe and added about a cup of cheese to it. I just added it right after I added the milk. I used it to pour over the cooked Broccoli and the picky eaters actually ate it!! Yeah! One small step towards success! Check out the white sauce recipe to get all the directions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment